The holiday season may look a little different this year, but that is no reason not to celebrate in style! Whether your holiday is in a big city or a small town, these Thanksgiving outfit ideas will go over just as well as your mom's infamous stuffing. From several ways to style a cozy sweater to a floral dress outfit designed for chic lounging, each look is sure to impress your relatives while still allowing room for an extra helping of turkey—we promise.
1. A floral dress is easy to dress up or down. Style it with your favorite pair of booties and you’ll be as festive as can be.
2. Go for a denim button up dress for a simple but classy look. We love this one and this one.
3. The Erin Smocked Midi Dress with combat boots is the best casual but cute outfit recipe. You'll want to wear it for Thanksgiving dinner—and beyond.
4. Another way to dress for Thanksgiving dinner begins with a trendy blouse. This year feminine tops with big ruffle sleeves are trending. The Elise Tie Front Top looks very romantic and also hip with skinny jeans.
5. If you are wanting to keep it more cozy, the Cora Ombre Sweater is perfect for a casual dinner when worn with a pair of jeans or black pants. Add some sleek suede booties and some fun, dangly earrings, and let’s get the party started.
6. Animal print + jeans is always a winning combo. This leopard print cardigan is warm and inviting worn with a basic bodysuit and these Flirty Flare Jeans. Be sure to wear booties or any shoe with a heel to get the leg-lengthening effect of flares.
7. If you feel like wearing a dress for Thanksgiving dinner, but without the formality, then this colorblock sweater dress is a great choice. I love sweater dresses because they are so comfy, and cozy and make me feel like snuggling up by a nice fire.
8. Leggings are the most comfy thing you can wear when you want to snuggle up on the couch, chat and eat pumpkin pie. Wear black leggings with a big, drapey cardigan. Then top off your look with a chic pair of mules.
All these Thanksgiving outfits are easy and foolproof. Relax and enjoy, and have yourself that extra piece of pumpkin pie!