✨ Rose & Remington is a contemporary & affordable lifestyle brand serving locations throughout OH, IN, KY & TN and other surrounding states. Rose & Remington was founded by a mother-daughter duo with a goal to create a fun & vibrant atmosphere where mother & daughter can shop together. Rose & Remington is sister stores to Curve & Cloth (Women's trendy curvy fashion sizes 10-24) and Burlap & Birch (Contemporary home decor, furniture, gifts store). Rose & Remington believes in serving our guests and community by providing an amazing experience and giving back to local & global initiatives to help others.
✨ Love fashion & want a career with our fast-growing retail company? ✨
Rose & Remington is a space where individuals can fall in love with affordable clothing, accessories , gifts and much more. We are looking for driven leaders to join our Rose & Remington family. Reporting to the District Manager, the Team Lead provides guests with exceptional service by building relationships, sharing product knowledge and assisting in creating a well-designed, compelling store environment. This leader drives excellence and provides leadership in all aspects of store operations. In this role, you must be able to multitask and have an attention to detail.
- Complete all opening/closing procedures
- Consistently meet or exceed store and individual goals
- Ensures that all stylists and key holders are properly and effectively on-boarded and trained
- Leads all creative merchandising on the sale floor
- Knowledge of all product lines in store
- Complete daily tasks as well as processing any incoming shipment
- Complete inventory, payroll, and other operational documentation weekly
- Maintain daily communication with upper management
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong supervisory skills with an ability to coach and develop others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail and an ability to prioritize effectively
- Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require standing, sitting, reaching and/or kneeling frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders. Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1+ year of retail supervisory experience required
- 1+ year of experience in apparel preferred
- 1+ year of guest service experience preferred
|||Mentor, OH|||Rose & Remington - Great Lakes Mall||||||iscw~c2sZEWtLgX2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||||||||false