Social Media Content Creator Apply Now
Rose & Remington is looking for an experienced, diversified, outgoing individual with a creative mind and keen organizational skills to encompass our Social Media Content Creator position. The ideal candidate should have a passion for all things social media and be comfortable behind and in front of the camera on all digital platforms. This role is a vast mix of current fashion trends, a love for social media and creating a cohesive experience for the Rose & Remington and affiliated brands community.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create unique multi-platform content including feed, stories, reels, and IGTV.
- Stay up to date with current fashion & social trends to ensure creation of cohesive content of the two mediums.
- Monitor social media DM’s and customer communications. Respond to comments, inquiries, and engage with our LG community via social media platforms.
- Plan, create, and coordinate video shoots and behind the scenes sequences for social & website uses.
- Assist in creating a social media strategy for all platforms including but not limited to - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc.
- Analyze all social media analytics and SEO tools to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of platforms.
- Cater to the Rose & Remington customer base by engaging the community with desirable content that caters to the interests of our target audience.
- Write relevant content by utilizing the proper voice of the brand and adhering to Rose & Remington’s respective style guide
- Use various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts and for organized scheduling capabilities.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics and relevant materials.
- Create/follow a weekly/monthly content calendar and execute all aspects of such content for publication.
- Relevant field experience in guiding behavior of an online social platform
- A full understanding of all social media analytics and best practices in applying them to Rose & Remington’s social media platforms.
- Working and efficient knowledge of photography basics, editing software, and relevant applications used in conjunction with content creation.
- A highly creative individual with said creativity cohesive with Rose & Remington branding.
- Strong ability to continuously keep platforms up to date in the latest social trends.
- Degree in relevant field and/or comparable experience.
This is a full-time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Position is located in Lebanon, OH. Salary based on knowledge of job scope. Position is available now!|||Lebanon, OH|||Marketing Department - Internal Position||||||r4tQk-0B9G6qXenc|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false