Bralettes have been trending lately as you’ve probably seen them on your social media feed, in various stores or maybe you’ve spotted one on the Rose & Remington website. Bralettes are the answer to all those open back tops or off the shoulder sweaters that you haven't been sure how to wear. Here’s how we like to style our bralettes!
- With an open back top: A lacy bralette looks adorable with an open back top. Mix and match colors to compliment the top!
- With a wide neck/ off the shoulder top: If the sweater falls off your shoulder you don't have to worry about your bra being seen because bralettes are meant to be seen! It also means you don’t have to wear a strapless bra if it’s not necessary!
- With a low cut top: Bralettes can offer more coverage and a lot of style when peeking out of a normally more revealing top.
- With thin strap tops: If you are wearing a strappy top and don't want bra straps to show, a bralette is a great alternative!
- Under a sheer top: Bralettes are the ideal answer for what to wear under a sheer top as they are designed to be seen!
These are just 5 tips to get you started. Be sure to shop our 2/$30 Bralettes sale before it ends 9/24/2020!